Summer Eco Camp 2021
Time & Location
About the Event
WEEK 1 JULY 12-16: SOLD OUT.
WEEK 2 JULY 19-24: 1 Spots
WEEK 3 JULY 26-30: 2 Spots
Do something wild this Summer! Join us for an immersive nature camp that gets kids outside and learning about the environment in a fun, safe way. Led by a Florida Master Naturalist, your kids will experience a true wild education.
- Go exploring for animals in the forest
- Learn skills that real scientists use in the field
- Learn how to create and cook with a fire
- Explore nature through play and imagination
- Create crafts and a nature journal of the vibrant Florida landscape
- Go on science and nature field trips around the city
- Make friends, sing songs, and have fun!
Each day of camp will have a different theme. We will start each day with a reading and mini lesson, followed by games, songs, and adventure. The following shows the theme for each day:
7/12 Animal Tracks
7/13 Reptiles & Amphibians
7/14 Field Trip: Camp Chowenwaw/Black Creek Hike & Swim
7/15 Early Americans (Fire Safety & Building)
7/16 Field Trip: MOSH
7/19 Colors in Nature (Art Day)
7/21 Field Trip: Cecil Filed Hike and Swim
7/22 STEM Day (Shelter Building & More)
7/23 Field Trip: Tree Hill Nature Center
7/27 Soil & Decomposers
7/28 Field Trip: Water Warriors in St. Augustine
7/30 Field Trip: Hana Park
This camp is appropriate for kids K-5th grade, and runs from 8:30 am - 2 pm daily. Schedule above is subject to change.
After registration, you will recieve an email with full details about camp, as well as waivers for you to sign. Please save this email for your records.
Have questions? Call (904)345-0435 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: We cannot take cash for this event. Camper fee must be paid in full 7 days before the first booked date of camp.
- Sold OutWeek 3 (July 26-30)$200+$5 Service fee$200+$5 Service fee0$0